Disclaimer & Risk Disclosure
Terms and Conditions
- 1.The information contained in this material does not represent any form of financial investment advice. It is for informational purposes ONLY and is not intended to provide accounting, legal, or tax advice, or investment recommendations.
- 2.There is no express or implicit promise or guarantee made concerning the accuracy of the information, or the future performance of any digital asset including $SOLT tokens.
- 3.It is your responsibility to ensure that any details used to access the project, as well as the device you use to access the project, are kept safe by taking reasonable steps to prevent any loss, damage, theft, or misuse from taking place, including password protecting your device, enabling two-factor authentication (2FA) and encrypting any data.
- 4.The SolTools team does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Do your own research diligently and consult your financial advisor before making any investments.
- 5.You undertake to defend and indemnify SolTools for any tax liability, including associated penalties and interests incurred from using SolTools products, services and website.
- 6.You also acknowledge that the team is providing the token "as is", with no obligation to offer support or services.
- 7.SolTools and its personnel should not be expected to provide any kind of service except when willingly rendered.
- 8.While SolTools is a decentralized protocol on Solana network and not a registered digital currency or exchange, it is strongly recommended that citizens in areas with government-imposed limitations on cryptocurrencies do not purchase it because the team cannot ensure compliance with established regulations within certain territories. Always make sure that you comply with your local laws and regulations before you make any purchase.
- 9.SolTools reserves the right to change or discontinue any and all aspects of the project at any time without your consent.
- 10.Kindly note that there are always risks associated with smart contracts and the Defi space is still evolving and developing. You accept to use them at your own risk. SolTools is not a registered broker, analyst, or investment advisor. This material's contents are exclusively for the aim of providing guidance, information, and education. All the materials in this document should be double-checked. The SolTools team disclaims any responsibility for any loss or harm resulting from the use of such information or service.